Our recent stand on the Market was a great success. Many thanks to all who came and talked and gave their names. These will be added to a supporter mailing list, and if you gave your email address, you will receive a newsletter in due course. You will also be able to see any news on this site.
It was really uplifting to hear the level of support for restoring the Creek, and also for the many different ideas and issues that exist, that do not appear to being fully considered or responded to currently.
It would be even more interesting and useful if some of these thoughts and comments were added to this site, so that others can see them and add their voice. The debate, and the Trust, gathers strength by being in the public domain, so do not keep it to yourselves.
We will certainly be there again in the near future.
VOTE YES AT THE REFERENDUM
- Apprentice Projects Update
- Members’ Coffee Morning Thursday 15th
- Talk on John Oliver Tuesday 6th 7pm in the Purifier
- Apprenticeships Now
- Dinghy Race in the Basin Sunday 28th May
- What a Shame about Swan Quay
- VOTE YES FOR THE BRIDGE AT THE REFERENDUM TOMORROW
- Why Vote Yes for Neighbourhood Plan at Referendum
- VOTE YES TO NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- Spring Newsletter
- FUTURE EVENTS 2017
- The Historical Development of the Port of Faversham1580-1780
- VOLUNTEER WITH US
- TRUSTEES & OTHER ROLES
- CREEK BUSINESS CASE
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- APPRENTICE SCHEME
- JOIN THE TRUST
- ARTHUR PERCIVAL’S CREEK HISTORY
- Articles of Association
- CONTACT US
- Swing the Bridge literature
Archive of Posts
Search for Posts & Comments here