This Weekend, as part of the Faversham Festival, a few boats have made it to the top of the Creek, the tides being the lowest of the year.
There is a display of original posters by the Kent Sail Association in the Hazarde, going back over 40 years.
Also the FCT will have a display of posters on the quayside. During Sunday afternoon, there will be some live music on the Thames barge Lady of the Lea.
- 4 Excellent Talks coming up
- An afternoon of Thames Barge Sailing Films Sunday 18th
- Creek Clean Sunday 11th
- JOANSA SKIFF FOR SALE
- Latest News about the Bridge
- CHRISTMAS CAROLS AT THE PURIFIER Friday 8th
- AGM Friday November 24th at 7.30pm in the Alexander Centre.
- De Garre at the Arden Sat 11th Nov.
- Faversham Town Council Contribution to the Swing Bridge Fund
- Barn Dance Friday 20th October
- FUTURE EVENTS 2018
- The Historical Development of the Port of Faversham1580-1780
- VOLUNTEER WITH US
- TRUSTEES & OTHER ROLES
- CREEK BUSINESS CASE
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- APPRENTICE SCHEME
- JOIN THE TRUST
- ARTHUR PERCIVAL’S CREEK HISTORY
- Articles of Association
- CONTACT US
- Swing the Bridge literature
Archive of Posts
Search for Posts & Comments here