URGENT ACTION NEEDED!
If Faversham Creek is to be retained as a traditional maritime waterway and the integrity of Faversham as an historic port preserved then we all need to respond to two major planning processes:
SWALE BOROUGH COUNCIL – Core Strategy – a planning framework for all of Swale for decades to come, against which all future planning applications will be assessed – it incorporates developers intentions for housing, which includes 102 units in the Creek area.
Consultation has started and ends 18th May. It’s called Bearing Fruits and you can respond in a number of ways:
- Copies are available at both the Council Offices and Faversham Library, but cannot be removed.
- Written responses can be made by e-mail to: email@example.com, or by letter to: Spatial Planning Manager, Swale Borough Council, East Street, Sittingbourne, ME10 3HT. Contactable on telephone number: 01795 417118
- The document can be downloaded or viewed from Swale Borough Council website:www.swale.gov.uk/bearingfruits
- This link takes you directly through to the complete document
- http://swale- consult.limehouse.co.uk/portal/planning/cs/bearing_fruits?pointId=2127061
Please note you will have to login and register if you wish to comment on line so you may prefer to email your comments to the email address shown above.
The Future of Faversham Creek is in your hands – don’t delay – have your say!