The ribs for the first replica Mayhi have been steamed and bent in place, by Simon Grillet and the apprentices.
SWING THE BRIDGE fund
- Ribs for the Mayhi
- Mouseboats on the Water
- Another Successful Creek Learning Programme
- Sunny Sunday Afternoon on the Bridge
- WELL DONE FAVERSHAM – YOU’VE DONE IT!!!
- Test your Brainpower in our Arts Quiz this Friday!
- Swing Ball at the Old Brewery Store Friday 18th Sept
- Wine Tasting at the Purifier with Clive Barlow, Master of Wine
- An Evening with the Trust
- Faversham Town Council Swing Bridge Loan Consultation
Archive of Posts
Search for Posts & Comments here